Friday, November 16, 2007

Farewell Party

Having said that, refer to above title, u guys can guess what I wanna highlight here. Hehehe....Yupp, FREE food always come into my mind when there's Party involved.

B4 that, I wanna talk about d-purpose of d-party 1st. Yesterday, we had this class party aka farewell party. It's 4 3rd batch of Insep Program. A day b4 that, I got msg from Selvi to inform me bout' d-class party cos I didn't come to class that day. So, d-next day, I just bring myself and actually I was told to bring along some foods but due to my financial, u know, kinda broke, so I just bring my 'ABS compartment' and my 'pouty lip'...uiksss

Anyway, I was completely spoilt 4 choice. But, I sampled everything 1st. I had karipap, kuih seri muka, chic nuggets, sausage, lotsa choice of soft drinks, 2 choc cakes , 4 diff flava of MisterPotato and oh yah...imported choc brought by Wendy. Actually, there's other foods which I dun recall n didn't know d-name of it. Way 2 much man, I was really2x full. In fact, I did 'TAPAU' some of d-leftover. Huhuhu...

Anyhow, I'd like to wish GUT LUCK 2 y'all especially 3rd batch 4 being such a under-bitchy-standing guys.


No comments: