Monday, November 26, 2007

ANTM cycle 9-episode 10

I just happen to come across this blog talking about d-latest episode of ANTM cycle 9, episode 10. Well, d-blogger clearly state on his blog how annoyed he was watching Seleisha n Bianca being such a BITCHY and mean to Heather. In fact, he rephrase or should I say rename Seleisha as Suckleisha....hehehehe. Yeah, that's bitchy gal.

Anyway, I post a comment regarding above matter on his blog. Apart from bitchy-biatch things, I also agree with him in terms of photoshoot-wise, which both of us think that Heather effortlessly nailed every single of photoshoot she did.




covergirl of d-week: Heather



However, I told him, d-only fly in d-ointment is, Heather is not good at communication n doing commercial due to her Autisme or something. Can't recall d-name. But hey, she can choose not to speak up or, u know, just having ur pic taken without open ur mouth. Linda Evangelista once said:


" I can do anything you want as long as I don't have to speak" - Linda Evangelista.


That's her 3rd most quotes to remember and 10th in d-Supermodel Quotes. And of cos, Linda was n still jaw-droppingly beautiful.

Anyway, Here d-SPOILER 4 that episode - LISA was sent home...n Heather was bottom 2. What?..yeah, she was.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey!

It's me! You commented me on my blog about antm9. ;)

I agree with you. Heather can be a photoshoot model or a high fashion model, as long as she doesnt have to represent a company or be a spokesperson, she can go far. ;)

Cheers!
-Raph-

PS: Im a He by the way. Hehe! Mind you change that? :P

PS2: Wanna be affliates?