Monday, November 5, 2007

No Allowances



I'm broke. Kinda shy to ask money from my parent. Actually, I was supposed to receive RM340 that supposed to be deposited into my CIMB saving account by PSDC last week coz all my frenz already got it. So, during lunch break, I went to CIMB and for d-3rd times I asked d-bank teller for updating my account. Still...there's no sign of money that's been deposited. I sensed there must be something wrong, somewhere.

When I got back at PSDC, I buzzed Siti (she's in-charged of INSEP student's affair) to inform about this matter. I was stunned to learn that due to my so-called inactive account, the money/allowance cannot be deposited and there4 allowance 4 this month will be pushed 4ward to next month. Meaning that I'll be getting October's allowance n Nov's at d-same time. Duhhh......

But then, I did ask d-bank teller if there's any problem with regards to any transaction that being made in inactive account like mine. She replied, no. Kinda confused. Well, d-last transaction that I remember was....2 years back, I guess in 2005. No wonder it's considered inactive but how long does it take to consider my account is inactive?


Anyway, the BIGgest problem rite now is I'm BROKE. How am I going to survive??? Or...what am I going to eat 4 d-whole month?....arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Should I be snatch thief???...or should I borrow money from AH LONG or ALONG???

No comments: