Friday, November 30, 2007

LIfe is COMPLICATED

Last week, I had Communication class with Miss Anne. Basically, she wanted us to speak up n share any thoughts or opinions with other fellas. Anyway, there's one topic where she wanted us to tell of all 3 stage or phase that we've gone thru, which one is consider the best or, u know d-most memorable one. We'r given 3 phase which is during primary school, secondry n when we were at University.

As far as I remember, of all 3 phase that I've gone thru, I think my primary time is d-best n d-most memorable that ever happen to me. After I reached my puberty ( not gonna tell y'all d-exact date, age n year anyway) my life has never been easy. It seems like, everything was a mess n it still going to be, well, wish I knew wut will happen next in my chapter in life. Maybe next time I'll unleash or reveal piece by piece of my so-called bad-virus-experiences n hope I'll figure out how to FORMAT myself n get a new n FRESH-without-virus of Nasrul...hmmmm

*sigh*

Anyway, there's one male speaker the other day in my class, which I think he's rather, well, quite ambitious n I can tell how eager he was n determined to send d-msg across. And he kept looking at me as if I was a Serial Killer or something. Well, he told me n to others about d-powerful of "Law of Attractions".

Through out d-class, he kept mentioning bout' above matter n he said that, how his life has changed into something better after, well, u know, applying those law of attraction. Those who wanna know more what he's trying to say, well, basically it's about ur dominant thoughts will find a way to manifest. Therefore, it's kinda like motivation that will drive u into doing something that u wanted to do. Say, u want to be a singer, of cos u gonna do anything at any cost to achive that goal rite?...u'll not allow any negative thinking get in ur way in d-process of getting there. Get my point?...Ok, that's all about Law of Attraction. Sorry 4 d-explanation.

No comments: