Friday, September 5, 2008

Weekend ReCap - KL & National day & Ramadhan


I haven't updated my blog quite long. Kinda bz with work n I think 2day I just lump 3 stories into 1 entry

KL:

Last week, I went to KL with my bodyguard named Azhar Ghazali aka Ja'a. I had to hire him to be my personal assistant as he offered me the cheapest price. Nay...it was Free Of Charge. Hehehehe......

Anyway, my 3 days visit in KL filled with many activities. From clubbing to shopping, shopping to sightseeing. WAIT!!!, did I say clubbing?...nay....I dun go to that kinda place ok....even if I go to that place, that'll be my 1st time. Plus, I won't tell if I go. Hehehehe

All n all, I wanna thanks to d-host which was an old frend of mine, Yunus 4 being such a great host as well as a mobile map. I tell u, just ask him wherever u wanna go n without even thinking he'll assist u or give d-direction correctly. Well, that's a tad exaggeration, of cos he needs time to think but not that long la. And 4 my next visit, hmmmm....prolly this month or this coming December. I dunno, I gotta ask Faridin 1st.


National day:

It's a 51st national day of MALAYSIA. On that very day, I was at Yunus's home at Bandar Baru Tasik Selatan, KL. We didn't go out to celebrate nor do we watch d-live show on tv. We just hang out n had a late dinner at nearby restaurant. Actually, we kinda tired cos a day before we had a HUGE ACTIVITIES which I reluctantly n unwillingly to reveal d-vice stuff we did. Nay...it's not that bad, it's a decent stuff ok.

Anyway, I wish to all folks happy 51st NATIONAL DAY. May ALLAH bless our beloved country.


Ramadhan:

Welcome to the month where all muslim are refrain from eating, drinking, all vice stuff includes talking something bad about others n anything which associates with bad stuff.

My 1st day of Ramadhan was at Yunus's home. We only had bun of bread for our early breakfast = Sahur. Hehe.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope to see u next time..hehe