Saturday, September 13, 2008

caRdiGan

Two of my bitches bought a cardigan recently. And to be honest, I had not idea what d-hell cardigan was. I tot cardigan was a car or stg that related to a car since it sounds like a car spare-part. LOL....

Anyway, I tried Jora's cardigan d-other day. Hmmm....oklah...I dun really like it as it doesn't really serve d-purpose to warm up my body if I were sitting in an air conditioning room. I'd rather wear something thicker to keep me from freezing my ass off in the cold room. The funny things is, when I showed d-pic of me wearing d-cardigan to my frend, he promptly asked me whthr I wore a mini skirt or stg. LOL.

it looked bigger...shud go 4 d-smaller ones

mini skirt eh?...uiksss

Did I really look like I wore a mini skirt?...juz look at d-pic above n u decide. I wore a short, anyway.Nevertheless, cardigan is already in my must-buy list for this month. Prolly, I'll get one 4 me by d-end of this month.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, u look quite good in those. hope to see u in KL soon. Shopping time!
-ANgel-in-Training