Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Serena Williams Versus Jelena Jonkovic in US open finale

Serena n Jonkovic

I didn't watch d-live match but I managed to squeeze my spare time after d-Tarawih prayer to watch d-repeat final tennis match between Serena Williams n Jelena Jonkovic at Ja'a's home. It was so funny looking at d-Serena's outfit. She wore red-pinkish outfit against her very DARK sweaty skin n got a v-shape hole at d-back somemore. LOL.....

On d-other hand, Jonkovic wore a yellow outfit n I suppose yellow is her fav color cos I watched her match d-other day n she wore d-same color. Well,
she looked fit n since she's fair, she can't go wrong with any color. However, my frend said she looked as if she got a huge dent in her face. LOL....

Anyway, throughout d-match, I wonder n noticed how come Serena managed to run back, forth, and side to side flawlessly. The reason I raise this Q mainly bcos her bottom part looked so HUGE especially her butt n her thigh. I was like....wow, she's rock. To add, her boobs also quite big...hahaha

look at her armpit...hmmmm......ooops I'm fasting

Btw, I found this on net. It's a remark from Serena's father. Let me quote that...

"I describe her as being a combination of a pit bull dog, a young Mike Tyson and an alligator."

Duhh....it's not a good combination if I were a WOMAN as I dun want to intimidate my potential SEX PARTNER or my potential life partner... hahaha

Personally, I prefer women's tennis player not to be as masculin as Serena Williams and Amelie Maurismo. Juz look at Maria Sharapova, Jelena Jonkovic n Ana Ivanovic (juz to nam
e few). They dun need that muscular body to win any title in d-match or play as hard as possible.

Anyhow, Serena bt Jonkovic 6-4, 7-5 in d-final of U.S. open

Oh yah, jus now I discovered that Roger Federer bt Andy Murray in d-final. Congrats....

No comments: