Thursday, September 18, 2008

Breaking d-Fast

Week 3 of Ramadhan?....Gosh..times fly.

This year's Ramadhan, I only breaking d-fast at mosque on d-2nd day n d-day where Higher Education Minister came to USM. Two times only. Initially, I was planning to break d-fast at mosque like I usually did in previous Ramadhan. Can u imagined, four years in a row n I wud never missed any opportunity to break d-fast at mosque. To add, it's free n also I cud bring back some of d- left-over foods. For instance, dates n rice.

breaking fast with Higher Education Minister at Masjid Al-Malik USM

I tell u, during fasting month, I cud save up quite a lot. Especially when I was a student. If I were really on budget, I might have not even spend 1 cent. Jus imagine, in 30 days, if I were to buy food for breaking d-fast as well as for d-early breakfast = sahur, it cud be approximately
RM180. That's quite a lot.

me, Islah n Ja'a

Anyway, me n other bitches just breaking our fast either at Yo n Nato's room or Islah's house. Besides, most of my frends didn't want to break fast at mosque. So, I had no choice n gotta follow d-majority. Duhhh...

gimme fierce...fierce..one, two, bang..one, two, bang....

Last nite, we cooked all d-dishes. Nay...only 2 main dishes which was Macaroni n Curry mee. Both were finger-licking good.

No comments: