Thursday, August 14, 2008

Haagen Dazs

For d-1st time in my life, finally I've just fulfilled my sex-desired....nay.....my craving 4 Haagen Dazs ice cream.


some of d-flavazzz

Yesterday, I was wandering alone in QB n walked pass d-Haagen Dazs outlet. I was not really hungry as I already had a lunch. But, I was like, I've tried Baskin as well as New Zealand ice cream b4. So I wanted to try stg else which most of people regard Haagen Dazs as a must try ice cream.


I had this

And I also aware that Haagen Dazs is a bit pricey but hey, I was alone n I dun eat more than 2 scoops. So, I came over to d-counter n asked one of d-staff there to try d-possible flava that I was gooing to choose. Then, came another staff of Haagen Dazs, which was a malay guy in 30s helping me with all d-tasting. As I pointing him to try TiRamisu flava, he promptly said that Tiramisu got alcohol. N I was like, O Ok, thanks 4 that...Gosh....I didn't know that.

Anyway, I opted for Midnight Cookies & Cream and Dark Chocolate Orange as these two flavas got promotion. Two scoops RM15 only. Quite cheap rite?...

Well, to me, I dun really knw d-major difference between Haagen, Baskin n NZ ice cream as these three brand of ice cream hv no noticeable taste difference. Hehehehe....I just eat it as long as it HALAL n delicious.

No comments: