Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Weekend ReCap - Reunion

I had a blast time with KL's n Teluk Intan's Bitches last weekend.

Let me start off with Teluk Intan's B-yotch. Faridin aka F-dean (name in my mobilephone) aka k*kAn**un aka k*kW*n. Recently, a newly-self-proclaimed "Trapped Angel" is a new sorta tagline from him. According to him, whatever comes in anykinda form to induce him doing any transgressions, he juz simply cross his hand as if covering his chest with the head tilted down and shake his head while saying "no thanks, I'm a trapped Angel, I'm not allow to do such things" ....hehehehe. Hope u can keep ur "trapped Angel" concept up until...hmmm....forever. Yeah rite, u wish...ahakz

Anyway, Faridin came here 1 week early than d-other bitches. Took 1 week off from work n managed to get himself out of d- Hell Kicthen-like environment for a while.

from top clockwise: Seru, Khirwan, Firdaus, Razak n Ali

juz rite after Friday prayer

Then, our circle of territory was enlarged with d-arrival of bitches from KL. There were Najwan, Seru n Razak. Arrived as early as 3.00 am n staying at Coco's 5 star room. Hehehe

me n Najwan

I haven't seen Najwan for about a year. Last time, I came over to his house when I was doing my training at Jusco, Taman Maluri. Anyway, I noticed that, his teeth was nicely hold in place. Wah, no wonder he looked a bit different but still in a diva-elite kinda way. Hehehehe, nay...he's still d-same person as he was. The only difference is, he's got a very secure career in oil n gas industry as well as an envious opportunity as his job required him to travel a lot. He's been to Dubai , Bangkok bla..bla..bla n recently he juz got back from Paris.

me n Seru

Next, our own DIGI ambassador, named Seru. He drove a
ll d-way from KL to Penang....that's very tiring ok. This time, he did something on his hair. I didn't ask wut he did, but an aunty at d-cafe did d-QnA session on my behalf...hehehe. We were having a lunch, then this aunty came over to clean up our table. The moment she saw Seru's hair, immediately she asked whether Seru got his hair permed. And she did praised how gorgeous n beautiful Seru's hair. As usual, Seru didn't reply Yes or No, he just smiled radiantly while looking at d-aunty as if he agreed with wut had been said. Hehehehe.....Anyway Seru aka Cici, u looked gorgeous n will always be.

me n Razak

Then, d-head of our cicrle which was none other than Razak, d-newly appointed lecturer at Politeknik, Sabak Bernam. I've mentioned about him on my previous entry.

Even though not all bitches came, we really enjoyed our time. We filled our three days together with gossiping, bitching around, karoke-ing n eating out. Basically that's wut me n other Penagites-bitches do. Hehehehe....By Penagites-bitches, I mean, it includes Amzar, Eja, Tani, Ja'a as well as Islah.

frm left: Seru n Faridin; two senior bitches flipping thru d-list of songs

frm left: Razak n Ja'a; two veteran bitches waiting 4 customers, nay.....waiting 4 our turn to sing


So, our first night out, we hit d-karaoke centre at Relau. There was 8 of us, heading to Relau with one main objective which was to show d-uniqueness of our own vocal. Yeah, rite....can u guys imagined 8 peoples with different sizes to be fit into that frigging small room...wth!!! d-room wud be filled with all d-body
odor...wait...luckily n thank GOD, most of us wore a branded perfume. Or else, I wud hv died already of suffocating. Huhuhu

Najwan was singing a slow number by Elton John

Faridin, a new Clarin's ambassador turned into back-up singer

Each one of us had to sing 3 songs only since we were a bit late from d-schedule. Besides, most of us were starving to death. I'm not gonna tell d-details of our karaoke-session, I'd mention it or put in, maybe n not sure, in my next entry. After that, off we went to Bangkok Restaurant.


from left: me, Amzar n Najwan; at TARI CAFE - I wore a brand new PINK-ish T from F.O.S.

Then, d-next nite-out, we had a dinner at TARI CAFE. It's located by the street where it's same route to Batu Feringghi. All of us had a western food except Coco who opted for traditional cuisine. Forgot to take pic of my Chicken Black Pepper. Tot it comes with spaghetti, but it didn't. Normally, I wud hv Chicken d-Picata which comes with spaghetti n d-sauce is finger-lickin'-good. U guys shud try this dish.


me n Najwan at Batu Feringhi

After that, we continued our Saturday night outing to Batu Feringghi. I just bought a Korean series. Meanwhile, Faridin got himself a new gred A++ GUCCI bag. It's nice n practical as well. And Ja'a bought a Pashmina to be given as a gift to his girl-friend (not that special girlfriend anyway) who'r juz graduated from USM. Oh yah, forgot to mention, actually, it was a convocation week. Duhhhh....And d-rest, just bought some personal stuff.

On our last day together, we juz gathered at cafe n had a lunch. After Zuhur prayer, Seru, Najwan n Razak drove back to KL while Faridin drove his VIOS to Teluk Intan. Like an old saying, time flies whn ur hving fun....hmmmm...spooky wasn't it?....wish we had more time to bitching around.


a few minutes b4 d-depature

I juz can't belive it, that we r no longer a full time student except for Amzar, Tani n Coco. While some of us hv career which means we are abide by d-responsibilities. It also means, we can't simply apply for annual leave like 1 week or take MC to do d-reunion-thingy, u knw, cos it might affect our performance during d-appraisal. Duhhhh

BTW, just so y'all knw, I had a really2x enjoyable time with you guys n am glad I didn't go back or go somewhere else.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey since when you wrote a blog?
loved every single pics taken by ur mobile.
just make sure all the pics did not violate the privacy of all it's owner ok.

nas-V said...

Dun worry DARIA as all d-pics above are not consider as a derogatory stuff. It's a decent pics anyway.