Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Pasta Meatball at Secret Recipe

I had a pasta meatball at Secret Recipe yesterday. Well, d-pasta was so mediocre. Seriously nothing special on it. The only thing that I find worth to spend RM13.50 on this food was d-meatball itself. But then, d-dishes came with d-pasta, wish they had a meatball or stg like a ala carte style where u can order only the meatball without the pasta.

Juz b4 I messed up d-nicely presented pasta meatball

D-beef meatball was so rich in flava as if they were made by hand. I dunno, it cud be. Anyway, it's huge in size. And surprisingly, halfway thru of stuffing myself with this pasta, I already full. It's a waste if I didn't finish all of em, rite?...So, like it or not, I had to empty d-plate...huhuhu

At this point, I already full n look at it....so messy

Most probably, that wud be my 1st n last pasta meatball at Secret Recipe. Duhhhh

No comments: