Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Gue Capek = Aku penat = I'm so fucking tired


I'm stuck at d-office. Tot I can go back early n play tennis n join my other bitches watching The Mummy 2nite. But, sadly....I gotta stay n finish up my work. Gosh, I've been sitting at this tiny place since 9.15 am. Now, it's 10.13pm at d-rite bottom corner of my monitor.

Well, I got a big case last week n I didn't expect it would be like this HUGE, by huge I mean d-company I'm working on got lotsa9x derogatory info, not to mention d-general info of that fucking company. Gosh.....not only that, I had to dig out d-same things for associated indv somemore.

I think I can't stand anymore with all this crap....nay....well, it's a challenged 4 me, but, my mind cannot tahan edi....it's about time to blow out anytime soon.

*just submit for editing n also for final review from editor. While waiting for my case send off, I'm watching all Ct nurhaliza's live performance. Thank God, it cheers me up.....*

No comments: