Thursday, August 7, 2008

Karaoke after a long day at work & The-Mummy

Thanks Guys 4 spending some time with me at Karaoke Relau. To Islah n Ja'a, it really helps me to forget all about d-tiring 16 hours works.

I had a BIG case n it was due to send d-case yesterday. It was like hell, everything was in rush. I know, it was my mistake cos I always like, u know, putting off things. Anyway, after work, rode back home n had a bath at 12.00am.

Then, I went to Pelita, had supper with my bitches. They juz got back from watching The Mummy. According to them, it's not worth to watch dat movie. Officially, they put this movie in not-highly-recommended movie list of the century. Luckily, I didn't join them n throw my RM6.00 into this crap.

When I asked them Y?..they replied, everything from d-storyline to d-logic of d-action was crap. By d-logic of d-action, they meant that, for instance, u've a power to start a fire, but then u use matches to start a fire instead. Get it?...

Anyway, we'r eating, talking n eating until 1.30am already. And most of us looked kinda sleepy, except for Ja'a who looked so eager to hit Karaoke Centre. Actually it was my idea when I was in d-middle of compiling my report, I sms-ed Islah to go Karaoke after a long work day. I knw that, they would not go as it would be already late by d-time they finish watching The Mummy.

To my surprise, Islah n Ja'a stick to d-plan. So off we went to Karaoke Sahabat at Relau. While d-rest, Amzar,Tani n EJa went straight home. we arrived at 1.40am n there still got couple of singer-wannabe choosing their songs...huhuhu.

Each one of us picked 4 songs. As for me, 2 fast number n 2 slow number. For d-first 2 songs, I sang:

Bunyi Gitar
by Tan Sri P Ramlee n Sangkar Cinta by ZZ which both of d-songs required us to show off our dance skills...hehehe. Then, d-last 2 songs, I sang I'll be there by Mariah Carey n Torrey Lopez or stg & Hanyalah Satu by Nora. Well, my voice didn't really at its peak point, but hey, I still can hit Mariah n Torrey Lopez's high note wut...huhuhuhu

While for Ja'a, he picked:
Salsabila by Yassin
Wassini by Waheeda
Yang Sedang-Sedang Saja by Iwan
and forgot d-other one (not in order) .

As for Islah, he sang:
Seribu Tahun by Imran Ajmain
Cepat by Jac
Mengerti by KRU
and forgot the other 1 (not in order).

As always, singing is d-best remedy whenever I had a hard n bad time. Hehehehe, Thanks again guys....

No comments: