Friday, October 12, 2007

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri !!!


I'm home !!!!



Arrived at 9.00 pm. It's 3 hours motorbike-ride from USM, Penang to Ipoh. My trips was ok, nothing bad thing happens except 4 when I was at d-penang bridge. There was 2 guys picked a fight at d-other side of d-bridge. Well, it's Malay n Chinese guys. Hmmm, dunno Y who start 1st, but according to my spy-instinct source, d-Malay guy started d-fight. I had to ride, like 3 metre away from 'em coz I dunwant 2 get involved or accidentally being hit or something. Somehow I overheard d-chinese guy said he didn't want to fight but d-malay guy insist n he even tried to slap n punch. So embarassing n down right annoying. Oh yah, at that moment, d-traffic was too slow. Leave that 4 u to imagine that.

Anyway, SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI n MAAF ZAHIR BATIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: