Thursday, June 5, 2008

White Choc & Cheese Brownies

I'm so full.......juz got back from Secret Recipe. I wanted to try stg new which I haven't tried b4, so I opted 4:


White Choc


Cheese Brownies

B4 I sink my teeth happily n ruin d-decoration into these 2 pieces of cakes, I took pic using my N82 n set into macro mode. While doing d-semi pro photo-taking, I noticed some of d-patron were looking at me. They must be thinking wut d-hell was I doing...hehehehe

Anyway, d-1st scoop was abs0-fucking-lutely delicious especially d-witechoc. Then, after 2-3 lil' scoop, shifted to cheese brownies. I dun like d-cheese on top of d-brownies. I dunno was it juz me or d-cheese was so strong to me. It killed my appetite in fact, I was almost wanna throw up due to d-bitter taste of d-cheese.

But hey, I managed to clean d-plate effortlesly....hehehehehe. Those pieces of cakes cost me RM12.40 OKAY....got no choice.

No comments: