Tuesday, June 3, 2008

on Sunday morning at Puncak Arabella , Cameron Highland & N82


Finally, as u guys can c, pic above was taken with my new precious baby N82....Yeah, I bought N82 last week on Thursday, a day after received my salary. (refer to my previous entry regarding d-decision of buying between N82 & K850i)

Wasn't it cool?.....I bet, u gonna agree with me. Juz click d-pic to enlarge.

Actually, I sent d-pic using N82 since wifi signal in Penang r quite strong (surfing on N82). Then do d-typing on Pc. I juz wanna c d-upload speed transfer using N82. Well, it's worth every ringgit.

I still haven't explored my N82, I mean thoroughly. Plus, d-symbian-thingy also is a new thing to me n I think I need more time to do searches n learn more on this thing.

From now on, all pics (if possible) will be taken using my N82

Anyway, I got myself a new mobilephone n82 as a reward as well as a birthday present since my birthday is coming up this 11 June...hehehehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pic is not bad at all. But still u should grab k850 over your current N82 for better quality pics. I just got one and i think the quality is much better with its well-known cybershoot technology + user friendly UI compared to s60 which is not so friendly in term of smartfone capability..