Thursday, June 5, 2008

Petrol to cost RM2.70

Wut?

RM2.70 per Litre .......I can c where all my money goes for d-next few days or months or year. It's 40% hike n that's way 2 much.

Not only that, TNB also wud be raising d-electric tariff anytime soon. If I'm not mistaken Rm1.00 increase.

They shud do something (government) to prevent our beloved country from becoming like something we never ever tot wud happen. Gosh...hopefully dun.

If only He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named is still in power, I'm sure he wud come up with brilliant idea.

Oh ya, last nite when I rode back home, saw long queue at the petrol station and some more, my frend (he's working at Caltex) told me that there's couple of people got into fight 4 some really stupid reason. Well, not really that stupid, it juz a matter of 1st come 1st serve-thingy.

No comments: