Wednesday, October 10, 2007

iPod ToucH


Me,Eja n Tani had our dinner aka breaking fast at McDonald in Queensbay Mall yesterday. We used d-coupon to get 1 xtra burger each n iI opted 4 Mc Chicken. Then we walk around n stop by at Apple Store to c with our own eyes, how iPod Touch looks alike.

Impressive...that d-1st word came out of my mouth after d-not-so-long demonstration on iPOD TOUCH by d-promoter at Apple Store in Queensbay Mall.If I were rich or had some money, I'd difenitely grab that Ipod Touch on d-spot. FYI, Ipod Touch's d-latest product from Apple.

Anyway, according to d-promoter, it has all d-features of iPhone but, of coz, minus d-phone function. Let me list some of d-features which I personally think it would be d-ORDER WINNER (Supply Chain Management term, ask me if u dun get it)

1st, d-design looks similar to iPhone n I love d-sleek n d-stylish looks. Yupp, it's very attractive n black is elegant by d-way. Next, d-features has a lot to offer. I tell u, all d-features, like, d-quality of d-audio, video n other common features are exactly same like d-other ipod range.

What I wanna highlight here is, d-ability to surf internet at any spot or place where wifi is availabe. They've safari browser built-in which is somekinda internet browser, if i'm not mistaken. Plus, it's FREE n forget about d-there's-no-such-a-free-lunch cliche phrases. For example u can surf at Starbuck or Nasi Kandar Istemewa Restaurant (opposite USM, Bukit Gambir area).

U guys may think d-screen size would be d-negative factor or somewhat turn ur mood off. As 4 me, d-screen is large enuff 4 MP4 player of it's kind. Anyway, pls dun smash ur ipod touch on walls or throw out of windows just bocs of d-screen. You'd be supprised how amazing d-zoom in n zoom-out function. Simply, using ur thumb n index finger move outward to zoom-in n vice versa. Amazing rite???

Nevertheless,many people regards that buying an Apple product is consider extravagant or simply put, it's expensive. But, 4 some reason, I mean, 4 iPod Touch case, d-price is still consider affordable n reasonable bcos u can benefit all d-features. For 8 gig, d-selling price is RM 13XX while d-16 gig in size, it cost RM 17XX. Thus, my 3rd order winner would be d-price.

SO, in order to get iPod Touch, I've got 2 save up from now. No matter how long it would take, I could wait even if its gonna take me, like, 1 n 1/2 year to purchase that piece of gadget. It's all about fulfilling my desiration.

On d-other hand, d-GUI or d-graphic user interface is awesome. I mean it. Those who'r ipod user would definitely agree with me. N yes, da-MENU button n all d-navigate thingy is SUPERB. Trust me, it's worth ur MONEY.


No comments: