Monday, October 8, 2007

BurglaR waNNabe ---- Yuckkkk !!!!!!!!!

-sigh of relief-
Only Allah knows, what I've been thru 4 d-last couple of days. Again, thank GOD cos everything back 2 normal. U know, everything happens 4 some reason. Lesson learnt. I'm not gonna tell y'all exactly what I've been thru. After all, it's my fault.

It goes like this. I was just got back from class when I found out all my belongings disappeared. I thought, there were some culprit or burglar that broke into my room, I mean d-place that I was staying n still staying, anyway. Then, I found out, it was, let just say someone who has d-authority to do that breaking-house/room-things or someone with d-warrant.

D-thing is, they took all my so-called clean stuff n didn't take d-dirty one. Goshhhh, what were they thinking??? Were they NUTS ??? or..beyond NUTS...Urghhhhh. Today, I've settled everythings. If I didn't put things-off, this thing will never happens. Like I mention earlier, everything happens 4 some reason.

No comments: