Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Natalia Vodianova-supermodel-1st runway show after giving birth to her 3rd son


She's back. Yupp, let me repeat, she's back on track...on runway show, to be accurate. I've been longing to see her doing that catwalk-thing. And finally, she opened Valentino’s show. D-moment d-Russian mom strode on d-runway stage, it caught every1's attention. For d-record, she gave birth 2 her 3rd son 3 weeks b4 appearing in Valentino’s ready-to-wear collection show. Imagine that, how quick n fast she get back her svelte figure 2 die 4. Not 2 mention d-hey-world-look-at-me-I'm-a-mom-of-3-kids-n-I-still-got-it smiles on her face while d-photographers snapping her pic.

I just LOVE her...1st bcos of her signature walk which is, well, very distinctive n yet very sexy. Second reason would be, her barbie-doll looks n as well as d-edgy looks when it comes to haute coutoure or high-fashion or wuteva. 3rd, would be her status, I guess. She's a working mom n that has given her more credit.


Let's see some of da' pic of her during d-Valentino's show.

(upper left-opening/Spring 2008 Ready-to-Wear/below left n rite-at Karl lagerfeld's show)

I just upload 4 pics only, that's enuff. Below is her personal details. Actually, after d-Valentinos' show, she has lotsa catwalk show lined-up.


Nationality: Russian
Birthday: February 1982
Born in: Russia Lives now: New York, NY
Agencies: DNA, Viva, Why Not
Known for: My eyes, my lips
Married: Justin Portman Children: Lucas (born 2001), Neva (born 2006) n Victor (born 2007)
Friends with: Alek Wek, Mariacarla Boscono
Model turned… Actress (To Russia with Love, 2004), activist (helping Russian orphans)


No comments: