Monday, January 12, 2009

iPod touch 32gb - 2nd generation

Sealed in see-thru box

Finally.....I got myself a brand new iPod touch 32gb (2nd generation), as I write this, I juz can't believe that I own that stuff after a year I wrote an entry bout d-iPod touch. Please refer to my previous entry regarding d-iPod touch. That time it was a 1st generation which according to most of d-reviews, it lacks of lotsa stuff. Anyway, I bought d-touch on 9 January 2009.

Well, to be honest, I didn't plan to buy an iPod touch in this month, or should I say too soon to get a new gadget. A day before, I was browsing www.lelong.com.my n looking 4 iPod. Then, several hits came out n I saw this add selling an iPod touch 32 gb (2nd generation) at RM1299 only. I was kinda excited as I tot d-price quite cheap compared to d-market price which is about Rm16XX. So, I set a bid.

Unboxing

And d-next day, I got an email saying that I'm d-winning bidder n I was like, torn u know, whether shud I or shudn't I fork out about RM1300. But, before I make up my mind, I contacted d-seller and asked him bout lotsa question. Bla..bla..bla....we made an appointment to meet up at Queensbay around 5pm. So, there I was, wandering whilst waiting 4 my-iPod-touch-to-be at d-Starbucks. After a while, he showed up n we traded right there at d-2nd entrance.

back panel

Like he said, d-touch was still sealed n haven't opened n wut's important, it's genuine. I was afraid if I were, u know, got cheated. Who knows rite?...Especially when ur engage in virtual online trading. Anyhow, even though I did d-trade online, but I opted 4 self-collect d-item as I dun want to get cheated as well as to secure d-whole-transaction stuff.

Thinner than its predecessor

Anyway, I still haven't explored d-touch yet n also d-itunes. In d-mean time, I just listen 2 d-music n using d-safari (web browser).

Oh ya, Yesterday, I went to several mall in Penang looking 4 d-"cheapest" silicon case n unfortunately I cudn't find one. Luckily, my last stop (after went to 3 different malls), which is at Gurney Plaza, I found one store which has lotsa iPod accessories. Most of them are sold at very reasonable price. Those who'r looking for such items, u shud go there but I can't recall d-name of d-store la. If I'm not mistaken it's located at 4th floor.

Btw, if u guys hv any cool stuff for instance, free applications or tips n trick, I'd appreciate it if u cud share it with me n other fellow bloggers here. Until then, tadaaa....

1 comment:

Ren said...

Wow im so Jelessssss!!!!