Thursday, January 22, 2009

Gastric


I'm so grateful today as I'm typing this, I'm capable of doing things like a "normal" people. Why I'm saying this?..Well, for d-last few days I had a severe stomach-ache. I cud barely walk, talk n had no appetite at all.

Thanks to Islah n Rini for taking me to d Penang General Hospital. I cud hv died due to d-condition I was in...yeah rite..huhu. At d-hospital, I was pushed in wheelchair by Islah...well, I had to u know, as I said earlier I cud barely walk. In fact, a single movement cud had caused severe pain in lower abdomen. Seriously dude, it really hurts n it's unbearable. D-doc said it's a gastric, however, I think it's more than juz a gastric.

Later, I had a steroids injection and a “stg-with-d-scientific-name” injection. That’s wut I supposedly had, 2 jabs only but somehow, d-first jab was done 4 times. D-first two was carried out by d-nurse n she claimed that my veins is small so that d-needle cudn’t get thru. Then d-third one, d-male-Indian doctor injected on my right hand (d-first 2 on left hand) n still, unsuccessful. Then he shifted on my left arms. There u go, finally…then only d-nurse proceed with d-second jab n did it on my right arms. Duhh…felt like I was a lab rat or stg. Went back n rest at home. Later that nite, Amzar, Nato n Din came by. Thanks 4 coming by.

The next day, which was on Friday, there’s still no sign of improvement. In fact, I cudn’t sleep all nite but at least I managed to doze off like 1 hour due to d-effect of d-medicine. But still, I was like a living-corpse u know. Before noon, Islah dropped by n brought me porridge, fried-pounded anchovies as well as chopped of ginger. For d-1st time in my life, d-porridge tasted REALLY2x good…hahaha…cos I hadn’t eaten for almost 2 days, I mean a proper meals. Again, thanks ya Islah, really appreciate it.

All thru that day, restlessly, I kept changing n shifting my position. I cudn’t stay too long for instance, I had to shift from lying on my back to on both sides and from stand still to crouching. I did all types of positions u know. Huhuhu..but d-pain was still there. Then I called my parent to pick me n they drove all d-way from Ipoh n arrived around 9.15pm. Hehehe...

At approximately 12.15am, we arrived in Ipoh. I decided to stop by at the Ipoh General Hospital just to see if they have stg difference to offer. To my surprise, d-service was pretty sucks. Compared to Penang GH, by far, well, not that by far, just a tad organized. But still, wut can u expect from GENERAL HOSPITAL?...cos everything is free, hang on....in Penang, yes, it's free. I didn't fork out any RM but in Ipoh, I had to fork out some ka-ching. I dun mind actually as d-amount is considerably small. Oh yah, apart from that, they just gave me one medicine only which I already had. Hmmm….

The next day, took d-medicine as usual and I badly wanted to ease d-pain. But it’s temporary. And I determined to go to private clinic. So off we drove to Poliklinik Taqwa. D-Doc was cool n did a very good job. I had another jab n had my urine test. She said my intestine might had been infected therefore bla..bla..bla….n I paid RM38 only. That’s considerably cheap for private clinic. Besides that, I liked d-tagline “Merawat Sambil Beramal”.

With Allah’s willing, my condition’s getting better n better n I cud tell d-difference. In d-mean time, I gotta watch wut I eat as I dun want to go thru that xperience. Errrr…I’m not gonna ration my food intake or eat only d-not-spicy stuff for d-centuries as spicy stuff is my all-time fav n I’ll be taking n eating any spicy food soon. Prolly, next week…hehehe.

No comments: