Friday, January 9, 2009

Pesta Pulau Pinang



This one is not Pavilion Shopping Mall okay, it's Pavilliun Acheh. One of d-expo in d-Pesta Pulau Pinang


Me, Amzar n Islah invaded Pesta Pulau Pinang the other day. Yeah rite....we had to fork out RM3.00 for invading d-area. we just wanted to inhale d-spirit of d-integration of Penangites. Huhuhu...We went there on Christmas nite which is a good timing to throw a hand-made bomb as Penagites were practically swarming d-events. It's a holiday anyway.

Oh ya, I noticed that d-admission fee is RM1.00 less than previous year's fee n I tot it's kinda cheap though.

Cut d-crap...anyway, we agreed to ride d-ferris wheel which they call it Euro Wheel in here. I'd say that's only 4 d-coward n for d-kids. Huhuhu...but hey, I cud care less wut people might say as I tot that d-safest ride n d-only things which certainly won't make me feel dizzy or throw up. Just for d-record, I've never been a big ride fan and also I got motion sickness, so u prolly get d-idea.

Anyhow, we paid RM6.00 for d-ferris wheel which spin around 8 times n it's slowly rotating one round to round n I felt like an idiot u know for riding that things. Huhuhu...it didn't give any adrenaline rush or wutsoeva. Right...*sigh*...hehehe. Nonetheless, d-ride was OKAY n we had some good panoramic shots of Penang Island.

we rode this

Then, we rode a roller-coaster-like which cost us RM6.00 as well. Initially, I refused to go along with them as u know by now that I hate things that move fast. But hey, I took d-challenge n we sat in d-cup-like cage which moves exactly like a roller coaster. As d-things started to move, it climbed up d-rail quite slow. Then, when it reached at one point, d-"cup" began to spin 360 degree while moving in snake-like motion. I was like "arrrghhhh........Menyesal..menyesal..menyesal...(I knew I shouldn't have rode this thing)" and I did scream out loud praying "Ya Allah...Ya Allah..."...hehehe. Actually, I kinda enjoy after riding that cup-coaster and I felt great afterwords. Huhuhu

ariel view from d-ferris wheel, if u c that X-shaped-thingy, that's TOP GUN

Last time, I rode this giant thingy called Top-Gun when my friend, Hafiz insisted me to take a ride on that stuff. Then, I gave a try...u know wut happened after that?....I felt like my head was spinning n stars started to fall down upon me. And I had to lie down on a bench for about 40 minutes just to get rid of d-dizziness. That was d-1st n d-last ride for top-gun as that thing made me really sick...mm...kinda sick, I suppose. Hehehe

Bamboo mat-this d-only design left

After that, we just wandered around. Before I knew it, I bought a bamboo mat n it's really cheap u know. Only RM35...very nice one. Then, we headed back home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Owwhh..I wish I can ride the Top Gun again with you maybe at another place..Just to see your reaction.hehe..