Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sony Ericsson Vs Nokia


I've been having a lil visit to small handphone store at BJ, Prangin as well as on Lelong.com.my


Actually I kinda torn to choose from between 2 mega-branded phone which is between Sony Ericsson & Nokia. I mean, both have pros n cons. Basically, I'm eyeing for 5-MegaPixel camera-phone.

So, there's only 1 model under d-brand of SE which is K850i and 2 or 3 models from Nokia which is N95 n N82 (as far as I know larrr). Apart from d-5MP, price become d-2nd deciding factor for me.


N82

k850i


So, I've made my mind, after doing d-searches on internet as well as taking some advice from d-anonymous forummer n d-seller him/her/self, I think....hehehehe, not gonna reveal it here.

Anyway, gotta wait till 28th of this month . My payroll day okay...huhuhu

1 comment:

Ren said...

Nas:: sony erricson tu housemate i dah pakai...ok la..kalau tambah memory at least 2 GB huhhhh terbaeeekkkk.