Monday, March 3, 2008

moVe in

First, I wanna say THANK YOU so much to Eja n Amzar for lending a hand. Without ur help, Tani n I would have died due to excessive tiring, u know, like packing stuff, unpacking again, did some cleaning here n there as well as moving our stuff.

I'd say, last saturday nite was very tiring n I, myself felt like it's worth it.

Why? And How's our new home?

To my surprised, our new home is, much5x better than d-previous one. I wish I had a camera to snap my lovely spacious living room, wet kitchen, toilet n our gorgeous room. Then put it here. Huhuhuhuhu

In fact, Our porcelain tiles reflect refined beauty in flooring n it makes our home looks very welcoming atmosphere.

Anyway, we still need more time to do all d-unpacking n arrange our stuff. But then, our room is already cleaned n ready to use it as a BEDROOM. Hehehehehe

Again, I wanna thanks to everyone who involved directly or indirectly helping us to find a rental house, packing our stuff and move in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where are you right now...??still in Penang or somewhere else..??