Tuesday, March 11, 2008

weLcoMe to Borhanudin's family

We welcome Daim Darwisy into our family.


My mind still at home. I dunno, it's unbelieveable, I mean, seeing my lil' sis holding Daim Darwisy while breastfeeding him.

As I watching them, all my childhood came in my mind. Like Going thru all d-unpleasant n sweet memories together with my lil' sis, u know, being a mischievous kids. Huhuhu...

And as d-years went by, she got married n NOW, has a baby boy.

Anyway, I'm officially has become an uncle. B4 I left for Penang, I kissed him on his cheek n he opened his eyes as if he wanted to say something. Never felt like this before, I mean, it's kinda touching.
( 2 days after being born n my sis (Angah) looked tired and xtremely happy - an hour b4 discharge from hospital)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats Uncle Nasv.
Happy birthday Daim Darwisy. Be good ok, n don't ever examples your uncle. He's not normal.