Monday, March 24, 2008

Part 1 - Fairchild Semiconductor FSPM

I had to go to Fairchild to collect my evaluation form this afternoon. My last day was on 211st of March which is last Friday.

Well, as I expected, my X-supervisor (Ronnie Yeoh aka Reject Man - according to senior staff there) put SHIT on my evaluation form. I'm not literally mean that kinda SHIT.

Anyway, kinda missed d-environment n some of d-so-called colleagues. Actually, I like d-environment there. For instance, working hour is from 8 am to 5.15 pm, 5 days a week n other fringe benefit if u were a permanent staff there.

As u can c, I name it Part 1 - Fairchild for this entry. D-reason is, I've got lotsa things to put all d-hanky-panky, nayyyy.....I mean things that happen during 3 months of training at Fairchild semiconductor. Not that much, but I'll break down into parts.

No comments: