Tuesday, February 12, 2008

my pregnant sister -AngAh-

8-months pregnant


Last week I went back home. Nothing much different from d-last time I went back home. Since I got 4 days off n considering it's pretty hard to find some quality time these days, y not take some rest n hang out at home.

me (just wake up at 10.45am) n sis...look at that bump...kinda huge eh?


So, All my siblings were there including my bro-in-law. And my sis's bump getting bigger n she looked like she's gained some weight. Not that obese-kinda look figure, it's a healthy-looking 4 soon-2-b mom.

They, (my sis n her hubby) have been browsing thru internet looking 4 a names which have a good meaning. Since they still dunno d-sex of d- baby, ( I dun know y they didn't want to do d-ultrasound) they have a list of possible names to choose from.

If it's baby boy:
Daim

Actually, I've forgotten already....huhuhu.

Anyway, if it's a baby girl:
Kaisara

But, thay wanna put another name to KAISARA. And it could be, Kayla Kaisara, and...ermmm...forgot also...huhuhu. They want both of name started with letter K n d last name must be Kaisara.

Any suggestion ????

No comments: