Sunday, February 17, 2008

NaGoKe CliniC

I went to this Nagoke clinic the other day when I was at home. A day before going to d-clinic, I made a reservation n d-lady who's on d-other line gave me a number (#23) and set a time at 10.30 am on Friday morning.

So, on that particular day, I was kinda late n it took about roughly 30 minutes drive all d-way from Ipoh to Tanjung Tualang.

Then, as we drove closer , I saw d-clinic and d-line was quite long, in fact it's overflowing into the corridor outside. I was told earlier, this Nagoke clinic has become a topic among local folks and the news has been spread throughout of Perak and might have been as far as to KL for 2 main reasons.

One is, the bill. It's really expensive for those who'r not willing to pay 4 something which they think, they can get d-treatment at much cheaper rate at other places.

And d-second reason is, d-effectiveness of d-medicine. I tell u, from my family experience, d-medicine REALLY2x WORKS.

2 of my sisters had a somekinda skin disease of which, one was very severe skin disease and the other one was almost getting critical. After consuming the pills n all the provided medicine, (one of my sis got injected – the severe one) both of them saw the miracle the next day, God’s will. U know wut I mean…..and today, if u c them, their skin so flawless like the skin never had a problems at all.

In fact, my grandma (got knee prob) n my sis’s friend (skin prob) went to this clinic after hearing about this and both of them also have experience the same success story as well. Huhuhuhuhu

Actually this ‘things’ had been living with me for 6 months. But, it wasn’t really a threat, or serious illness since everything was in control back then. And suddenly, it’s getting worse n I was panicking. Based on above experience, I’ve decided to give it a shot. So I was there n fortunately I had made reservation n I just went straight to the counter. But, since I was late, they skip my number n asked me to wait after 5 patients had been called. Well, it’s still ok cos there were like 15 other patients waiting in line patiently.

So, I went inside n told him about my problems. Then, d-gal at d-counter called my name n mentioned d-bills, I was like…OMG, it’s more expensive than I thought n d-money that I willing to pay for it. I had RM150 at that moment, but I thought d-bill could only be in d-ranges of RM80 – RM100.

U know how much d-bill?....

RM165…..Luckily my father handed me RM50 note, hehehehe then I just top pup another RM115…..Arghhhhh…there goes my allowances.

Anyway, d-good news is, d-problems that I’ve been suffering from is getting better day by day.

Was it worth it?.....Yeah…definitely.

Those who’r suffering any kinda diseases, or wanna seek alternative treatment especially skin disease/problem, u can contact this number

05-3609217

P/S = I’m not being paid or get any special rate from advertising this clinic


SHARING IS CARING!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U drove from Ipoh to Tjg Tualang..??Have u bought a car..??Wow...a great progress...