Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Mother's day

Sorry 4 being late to wish Happy Mother’s day. To be honest, I didn’t know d-exact date but I do know it’s somewhere in May. Some of u, might had taken ur beloved mom to a lovely restaurant or had bought a presents or any means to celebrate Mother’s day.

Happy Mother's day's cake

Well, I hate to admit it that actually, I’ve never been a fan to celebrate things like, u know, things like birthday, anniversary, anykinda day like mother’s day n stuff. Wait..dun judge me OKAY. It doesn’t mean that I am a stone-hearted or a bad guy. It‘s just that I’m not into that throw-a-party kinda guy n stuff. I have my own way to celebrate or I’d prefer to use “appreciate” in my context, to d-stuff which had been with me or have been with me. But hey, if u guys intended to ask me to join in, I’m in. Or d-least thing I cud do, chip in. However, to initiate, I bet, it won’t happen. Huhuhu...

Anyway, last Sunday, my sis asked me to chip in to buy an ice-cream cake. I was like, for what. Then only I know it’s a mother’s day. For d-very FIRST time in my life, I agreed and let d-rest to my sis. She did everything. Before I knew it, my sis was holding d-cake while loudly n yet graciously shouting Happy Mother’s day.


yeah, I managed to grab it 1st


yummy..yummy

Simple..yeah, that’s d-perfect word to describe d-moment. Oh yah, the happiest person on that day was....I had to pick my nephew, Daim Darwisy. Oh My LORD, he’s so eager n enthusiastic. Especially when my mom was about to cut d-cake n he suddenly crawling n reached out his hand n stole d-red cherry on d-cake...hahaha.

No comments: