Tuesday, May 5, 2009

funny caption???

Last week I went to Gurney Plaza with some bitches. Cut it short, we stopped by at one store which selling lotsa cardigan, well, actually a friend of mine was looking for one. There we were, n I did put on one of d-cardigan which I think, kinda nice. On second tot, 2 cardigan is enuf d.

kinda like d-color combination


was it ok?...shud I get 1?

Before that, we hit Bazar Chowrasta as a pure-bred-in-Teluk-Intan friend of mine was looking for a batik textile. As we wandered around, I saw this sorta funny caption written on a board n put on around d-clothes.


Hmmm....to all DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES, u guys shud have 1


not only that, i found this one 2...duhhh


And how bout d-head scarf?....was d-shop owner implied that whnver u wear above-pic, u can feel MAWI's presence around u?..my LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: