Thursday, March 12, 2009

Watchmen



Warning to all superhero fans out there, dun watch WATCHMEN if u expect something like X-Men, Fantastic 4 or Transformers.

Why I said so?

Well, let me begin….first, it’s not a typical superhero movie which normally contains a full-packed non-stop action. Secondly is, d-movie was a bit dragging.

However, those who wanted something new or different from d-superheroes movie, u should go to d-nearest cinema.

As for me, I find d-movie was intriguing despite of wut I’ve mentioned above. It’s pretty deep but not too complex as u guys can understand d-whole plot thingy. On top of that, I liked d-philosophy and d-message embedded within d-movie itself.

I dun know wut was d-director thinking when he making this movie. Basically he wanted to convey a couple of messages with regards to an adverse impact of war, nuke as well as d-philosophy of being a TRUE superhero to d-world. Or perhaps, specifically to the US government?...I dun know….it’s open to dispute anyway.


Ozymandias aka Adrian Veidt

Let me quote one of d-line from Adrian (one of d-watchmen’s character), “to save billions, we have to kill billions of people”…stg like that. Hmmm….Personally, wut they did was…u know, they can’t justify by killing people in order to save others. They just wanted to divert attention off themselves. Hmmm….it sound so familiar these days huh?...


Dr Manhattan

Anyhow...there were parts of d-movie which contains nudity and surprisingly, FINAS must have been TOO busy to do d-SO-CALLED cutting or censoring indecency scene until some scene of a hooker at d-street reveal her tits as well as Dr. Manhattan's Glowing Blue Dick can be seen. Duhhh...No wonder it's classified as 18PL, but still..no Tits or Dick next time kay!!! Yeah rite, sounds like I'm a good person huh?..Nayyy

No comments: