Thursday, April 24, 2008

External Hardisk n Mp3 Player

Last week, I went to PC FAIR at PISA, Pulau Pinang (where else then). Went there 2 days in a row. On my 1st day, I was browsing thru n collected all d-brochures n stuff. Then, d-next day I came with Eja n Ja'a.

So, we were juz cruising around n initially I was looking 4 a 8 gig pendrive. Then, we stopped by at one booth to another booth until we'r kinda tired of walking. Then, I decided to purchase anykinda brand as long as it can store e-data. Besides, its only 3-10 ringgit difference and the price range for 8 gig is RM85 - RM93.

I was about to fish out RM100 from my pocket and all of sudden my mind woke up n started to rerun d-pendrive-buying-decision.

After taking all things into consideration, I changed my mind n instead bought Exernal Hardisk Western Digital SATA 160 gig for RM215.00 only. Not only that, they gave me d-casing as well. Wasn't that worth it?

Hehehe, I juz cudn't believe that. I mean, a day b4 I bought a iPOD-look-alike-MP3 player. That one is 4 gig in capacity.

It was a Week-PC Fair-End for me. Duh..........

No comments: