Tuesday, April 22, 2008

ANTM cycle 10

Gosh....I knew it

They'r going to ROME 4 abroad-shooting n d-finale as well. If u guys remember (or read my previous entry), one of my friend run into Mr Jay Manuel when he was in Rome last year. So I was guessing that they will do d-2nd half part of d-show in Rome. So, I was rite...hehehe. Let me put d-pic again here.


Well, 4 this cycle, I'd say, at this very stage, everyone is equally has a chance to grab d-ultimate prize. As I type this, 6 gals remain n still in d-running towards becoming ANTM. Below is the before (left) and after (right) makeover. And d-gals are......


Anya - The albino-look-alike with weird accent. If I'm not mistaken, b4 entering this reality Tv show, she was a model. So, in away, she's more experienced than any other gals in d-competition. So far, she won 2 challenge (or more, not sure) n got her pic taken 4 7-up ad n 4 other's ad. She's so lucky 4 having her pic taken by none other than Nigel Barker, renowed photograher, so they say, aka one of d-ANTM judges.



Fatima - The younger version of Iman-look-alike who was brought up in Somalia and got circumcised at very young age. By "circumcised" I mean, she had her clitoris removed. And, I was kinda surprised when she said she cannot sleep with man (have sex) juz because she's circumcised. Only then I know that, back to her hometown, circumcise means that all ur clitoris will be removed. Does it makes sense? Gosh, it was like ordering a fried rice and only getting a plain white rice. Anyway, I pity her.



Lauren - The nerdy n awkward gal which remind me of the previous top-model-wannabe, for instance, Shandy from Cycle 2. D-best thing bout' this gal is, she turned her awkwardness into elegance and high-fashion and it's effortlessly translated into d-picture. It was like she's living in a 2 different world where she can transfer herself into either gorgeous gal in d-pic or gracelessness or clumsiness or stiffness gal in person.



Katarzyna - Nothing much that I can bitchy bout' this gal but she's pretty consistent week after week. Most of her pics was amazingly beautiful n in d-episode 6 or 7, she got her hair cut when Tyra n other judges "thought" she looked more high-fashion n she can pull it off with d-new hairdo.



Whitney - The only plus-size-model in ANTM cycle 10. She's energetic n vibrant. Kinda like her classic face n d-way she carry herself despite of being an Unconventional Super Sexy Busty Model Figure or obese or wuteva...huhuhu.



Dominique - At first glance, u may think this gal is fierce bitch. Well, sort of...huhuhuhu. During d-preliminary screening, she looked even fierce or should I say, a fierce transvestite...LOL. But then, as d-show goes by, she managed to soften her masculinity-looks. Anyway, wut draw me to this gal is, she said something which is really2x grab my attention and it's kinda funny though. Let me quote her words exactly,

"I wanna be like freakin' Mother Teresa, but in a diva kind of way, okay?"


Anyway, I could hardly wait to c who'll be eliminate in d-next episode (epi 10) of cycle 10. And to be honest, I dun have any clue or idea who'll be d-next ANTM cycle 10 cos it's pretty hard to tell n guess. Juz sit n watch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, there's 6 bitches left huh. from the first episode i've already known Whitney n Fatima will last longer. (they need a bitch to spice up in this show(Fatima)n an obese (Whitney) bcoz, plus-size girl never sailed to the last 3 yet. However i'm rooting for Anya. she's my fave in this cycle. I love Katarzyna too,, though sometimes she's a little bit commercial..., then...maybe Dominique & Fatima(but Dominique's a little bit short. Is she? I'm not sure). Fatima got a very exotic face, but too 'Iman'ish, n she's short! While Whitney is undeniable pretty but I don't think Versace will hire a fat lady for a runway.. maybe someday... then Lauren huh? she's high fashion (personally I think), but not strong enough. N where's my girl Claire?? I love her. Already sacked out? America just lost a huge asset..Hmm,whatever la, just njoy the show, we are not the judges anyway....

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!