Friday, September 4, 2009

welcome RAMADHAN n PRE-RAYA

Hi all

It's been a while...huhu..I know, I've gotten too much into FACEBOOK lately. Huhuhu...Btw, last week I went back to my hometown in IPOH as I hadn't been home for almost 2 months edi. Besides, it's fasting month n of cos breaking fast with family back in IPOH.

Daim Darwisy in head scarf....hehehe

Well, actually I had an unfortunate event a few days back. I was supposed to catch a bus from Penang to Ipoh at 7.45am...rrrrr...u guys can guess wut happened..huhu. I was late as I dozed off after having my early breakfast (SAHUR). Then I had to take another bus at 9.30. "sigh"...22 bucks gone juz like that...I cud hv used d-money to buy stg else. This time, no one shud take d-blame but me.

how do I look?

Anyway, while at home doing nothing n nothing..huhu...my nephew was d-only creature in dat house who had been very cheerful. Eversince he cud stand on his feet, it seemed like he had explored every nook n cranny of d-house...hehehe.

Oh, we actually bot our Malay Traditional outfit for this upcoming Hari Raya edi. It's very cheap n yet good quality. Please find our pics below n others.

gimme "duit RAYA"...


Daim Darwisy inBaju Melayu. I nid a new "sampin"


go for BLUE this year


Until then, SELAMAT BERPUASA to all muslims n also SELAMAT BERBUKA PUASA!!!!!

No comments: