Tuesday, September 8, 2009

cavity n filling

I made an appointment at private dental clinic juz now for this coming Thursday. Well, to start with, I've a cavity, a very visible cavity at my front tooth. Hmmm...

Well, I was gargling after breaking fast d-other day n felt stg caught in between my front teeth. Then I tried to remove that stupid thing n suddenly, d-filling fell off my tooth...ARGHHHHH..

Fortunately it juz cost me RM50 for a filling n it wud not be a problem. And I did ask d-gal at d-counter d-price for crowning..I was kinda shocked as she said it's RM400. Last time when I had my tooth crowned it was free as I did that at USM. Yeah, I know, I was a USM student back then n dental service is free of charge. Hmmm...RM 400 Versus FOC...pretty hard to decide on that. I'll ask d-dentist this cumin' Thursday regrading this matter. Huhuhu


No comments: