Friday, February 20, 2009

Jemput 3@Three@Pokok@Tree ??

d-Entrance

It’s been a while since d-last time me n other bitches went out for dinner at d-heart of Penang Island . So, when Islah suggested having a dinner at JemputThree, we promptly nod n agreed.


We had a problem to get there as Islah sorta forgot d-way to get there. But it didn’t take us long n we arrived around 9 stg n just as I tot earlier, it’s not Jemputthree it is Jemput Tree.


If you happen to drive down “d-not-known’ road, I bet, u wud not notice d-existence of d-JemputTree as d-place was kinda “hidden” in plain sight.


Anyway, Jemput Tree (jemput = come), as d-name itself suggested, d-owner of d-restaurant must have loved nature or it cud be just for d-sake of catchy names. I dunno, but d-moment I heard d-name, it sorta like a magnet which drew my attention to know more or at least, it wud make u wonder for a sec. So, as I step out of d-car, d-restaurant is surrounded with huge trees and shrubs. Like I said, u won’t noticed d-place unless someone who has been there come with u n show it to u. Duhh….d-owner shud hv done stg with d-exterior.


from our shelter

As I stepped into d-Jemputree (correct spelling), instantly, I liked d-ambience, it’s so cosy n romantic. They had a nice hut-like sitting. Of all d-hut-like sitting, we headed to d-wooden tree hut. Very nice one n we were very excited as we climbed up d-stairs to reach upstairs.

Menu list-front page. That's d-tree hut's pic on d-menu list


menu list-page2 (click 2 enlarge)

menu list-page3 (click 2 enlarge)

Well, d-table n everything was nice n we had to sit cross-legged on d-wooden floor. In fact, u can lie on ur back if u wanted to.

I had pasta-Polo Funghi


Amzar n Pitt had d-same dishes

Anyway, d-food was just okay, not that bad or very 2x tasty either. N d-pricing also, just okay. All in all, we had a nice dinner outing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When U gonna bring me there..??hehe..