Friday, December 5, 2008

AVF headphone


Earlier 2day I went to d-PC Fair at PISA. I was looking 4 a USB-hub n at d-same time eyeing 4 a headphone. It's kinda hard to find a good one at d-fair price cos normally d-good ones always RM150 n above. Well, I'm not willing to fork out that amount 4 that stuff. So, I went from booth to booth, n too bad, d-one which cud satisfy my ear was way too beyond my budget.

Kept walking n walking....then, I stopped at this booth n had a look at AVF headphone, it's big n they sell it at RM29. I asked d-male SA...bla..bla....n he said this particular model got a very special discount. I asked him again why 29 n wut's d-normal price n promptly he replied d-normal price wud be RM50 stg. Then I sarcastically replied, "Are u sure?"....At d-same time I was examining d-thingy but I didn't buy. Whn asked bout d-quality of d-sound, he just said, it's ok. How Ok is OK then?...duhhh....Besides, it's hard to tell whthr that model good or not since they didn't provide d-display which I n others can listen n try d-stuff.

After that, I was about to leave whn I walked past this booth AVF booth (official one I guess) n noticed d-same model I saw earlier n d-price they put was RM50. I was like....o ok, d-SA was rite. Promptly I get back to d-SA n purchased d-item. Well, it's not really a big deal if d-sounds didn't really up to my expectation since it's only RM29. Plus, it looks good too. I'll upload d-pic later. So, one headphone 2day....As I typing this, I'm listening to Mariah's n it sounds good n smooth. Oklah, I'm satisfied. Bear in mind, it's RM29 only..huhuhu

And I might be considering buying a new External Hardisk. Hehehehe....Guess wut, d-price is so tempting u know. Last time, I bought 160GB at RM215, n today, for 320GB be it Seagate or WD, u can get it at d-range of RM225 to RM240. Cool huh?....My God, shud I or shudn't I??????Hmmm....I still hv other things on my list such as USB hub, wireless mouse as well as ...hehehe...can't tell here.

Anyway, I just follow my intuition n go with d-flow...hahaha

No comments: